Who is covered by this Policy?
- These terms and condition apply to all transactions involving use of the our payment gateway and form the complete contract between the member and ISN Global subject to which the iSN Payment gateway is issued by ISN Global. All persons who visit the website isngs.com and provide information to isn Global solutions pvt ltd online are covered under this Policy. This Policy also covers the information provided through other modes of communication to iSN Global Solutions Pvt Ltd for business purpose.
- The member shall be responsible for the security of the payment gateway and should ensure all steps towards the safekeeping and authorized use of the payment gateway.
- ISN Global will provide the payment link to customer for making the payment in secure manner and on which customer has to make the payment.
- Member shall not disclose the link to anyone, nor record it elsewhere
- This payment gateway is used only for making the payment towards the services provided to the clients by iSN Global solutions pvt Ltd.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
- We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, email addresses of visitors as well as the customers to whom the link is provided and Demographic information such as preferences, interests, etc, to conduct isn Global business and payment.
- By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, the Visitor is agreeing that isn Global may contact them by one or more of the modes of communications.
What iSN Global does with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the visitor, through the website of ISN Global, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise of all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
- To use the information for internal record keeping.
- To use the information to improve our products and services.
- To use the information for normal business functioning.
- To periodically send promotional communication about new services, special offers or other information, which iSN Global thinks the Visitor, may find interesting.
- To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. iSN Global may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication. We may use the information to customize the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
We use information to:
- Open and administer your accounts and to protect your records and funds.
- For remittance of fund from your account to our account.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Understand your financial needs so that we can provide you with quality products and superior services.
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the financial services in the country.
- As per the policy and terms and conditions refund of payment made online or with the link is not permitted.
- The member shall accept full responsibility for wrongful use of payment gateway link and which is in contravention of these terms and conditions. The member shall indemnify isn global to make good any loss, damage, interest or any other financial charges that isn global may incur and or suffer whether directly or indirectly as a result of the member committing violations of these terms and condition.
- ISN Global reserves the absolute discretion and liberty to decline or honor the authorization request on the payment gateway link without assigning any reason thereof.
- Transactions are deemed authorized and completed once the isn Global terminal generates a sale confirmation.
- ISN Global will not accept responsibility for any dealings the member may have with the merchant including but not limited to the supply of goods and services. Should the member have any complaints concerning any Merchant Establishments, the matter should be resolved by the member with the Merchant Establishment and failure to do so will not relieve the member from any obligations to the isn Global.
- The member is advised to retain record of Transactions.
- The member agrees that he will not use the payment gateway for payment of any illegal/unlawful purchases/purposes.
- ISN Global may at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service providers/or agents and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/services.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to understand the requirements of ISN Global Solutions before deciding to make payment ONLINE.
- If the customer registers and then determines that he/she is ineligible for payment, no refund of application registration-fee will be made.
- Except as otherwise required by law, if isn Global receives any process, summons, order, injunction, execution, distrait, levy, lien, information or notice which isn global in good faith believes, calls into question the member’s ability, to transact on the isn global payment gateway, the isn global may, at its discretion and without liability to the member or such other person, decline to allow the member to obtain any portion of his funds, or isn global may pay such funds over to an appropriate authority and take any other steps required by applicable law.
- isn global reserves the right to deduct from the available amount on the isn payment gateway a reasonable service charge and any expenses that isn Global incurs, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, due to legal action involving the payment gateway.
Access to the collected information:
- The access to the information provided through isn Global’s website would only be given to authorized employees or other isn Global’s Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service provider for normal business purposes, only on need to know basis.
- ISN Global may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Banks or Payment Services Providers or Governmental or judicial bodies or Regulators or any person to whom isn Global is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and iSN Global.
- ISN Global does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you.
- You request or authorize it.
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law.
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
Our security procedures to protect customer information:
- ISN Global follows best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. ISN Global endeavours to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, ISN Global has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. ISN Global may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on parts of the ISN Global’s website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of ISN Globals’ marketing.
Links to other websites:
- Similarly, the link to ISN Global’s website may be available on various other third party websites. However, ISN Global shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where the link of ISN Global’s website or ISN Global’s logo is available, ISN Global shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
ISN Globals Rights :
- iSN Global may at its sole discretion withdraw or suspend the ISN Global Payment gateway or amend any of its features without advance notice to the member.
- ISN Global shall have discretion for not to allow the cardholder to carry out a transaction where it has reason to believe that the use of the Payment gateway is not authorised or the Transaction appears not genuine or unclear or such as to raise a doubt
- ISN Global Solutions Private limited, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to either temporarily or permanently withdraw the privileges on the card and/or cancel the card at any time without giving any advance notice or assigning any reason thereof. In case of temporary withdrawal, the privileges may be reinstated, as ISN Global has a right to refuse membership of the member permanently. However, it is made distinctly clear the withdrawal (temp. or permanently) shall constitute automatic withdrawal of all attendant benefits, privileges and services attached to the card. However, the member shall continue to be fully liable for all the charges incurred on the card prior to such withdrawal together will all other applicable charges thereon, unless other specified by iSN Global.
- For the safety of customer funds ISN Global has ensured that the same is transferred into an escrow account of a bank wherein isn Global can operate account only for settling the funds with the merchants.
- The said escrow account is managed with HDFC Bank.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
These Terms and Conditions and/or the Transactions shall be governed by Indian law and all courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of the use of the iSN Global Payment Gateway.
Thank you for choosing ISN Global.